Monday, July 14, 2008

Lazy Bum Syndrome

Darn, I have been slacking off today. Am suppose to finish up my shutdown report...the unit is about to start up anyway!! Why am I so lazy? I am fasting since last week and I know for a fact that when I have lack of O2 coming into my brain, I will be lazy and unable to concentrate.

So can I blame it on fasting? That is sooo not appropriate, how could I, all the bad things comes from me, oohhh.....I should stop now since its lunch time here anyway. Already booked a meeting room so that I can have quite moments before I start on the report.

Actually I have the draft and mainframe ready, just need some boost to actually start writing. Once I started, I can go on and on and on until its finished....I know I can do it. I have produced good report before and I know I can repeat that achievement if not top it!!

Way to go Azita!!! now get off the net now!!!!

1 comment:

thE gEOgrAphicAlly blind said...

yes azita you can do it!!! anyway i didn't get a chance to thank you personally for your reference letter. i sent you a text message though, wonder if you received it...