Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Pengawas Blog

Just when I thought I am entitled to free speech, somebody proved that I am not. This happens last week. Person A called me and asked to see me urgently. We never really spoke (takat hi kat pantry doesn't count rite?) and our job did not really cross path. So I was a bit suprised to be called on such an urgent basis. 'Aku buat salah ke?'

When I reached A's places, my blog is on A's screen.

Me : 'Damn...macam mana dia bole tau ni?' (dalam ati la...)
A : Is this your blog?
Me : Yes....
A : There are certain things that you wrote here cannot be written tau,
Me : Aaa? Pasal ape ek..? (I remembers very clearly not to put any co's P&C stuffs here)
A : Like this stuffs...(A scrolled to the post and and pointed to the said 'thing') This is confidential tau, we can only released this once a quarter to the public
Me : But I wrote in general (mind you, it was the general economics state at that time, no figures involved). This one I heard all over radio, (the other 'thing'-meaning bukan confidential la kan?)
A : Ya, but you cannot write this tau, people can manipulate the market share (or was it market price?) with this info.
Me : Ooo...yeke? (serious muka tak paham...) takpela..nanti I edit, I remove.
A : Ok, please ek..
Me : Ok, by the way, who told you about my blog?
A : Ade la... (refuse to disclose the informer)

I know for a fact that A did not read my blog. Last few day's I bumped into A, and A asked whether or not have I removed the item, meaning A did not go off and on to monitor what I wrote etc..etc..

So the informer still is mystery, and my dear colleague, I naikkan pangkat you jadi Pengawas Blog. From now on it will be a bit hard to share what I thought about work. I don't plan to privatize this blog so I just have to be a lil bit more careful in my writing. Ok tak PB? :)

p/s: I made a pact to myself, by end of World Cup, my post about football will be more than about work..hehehe...

6 comments:

adrizajamil said...

hahahaha...mengong btol...ade plak pengawas blog...;p

babe tomorrow I want to ask u something tau...i'll email u...tp jgn plak x jwb...;p

knitfreak-to-be said...

ok la tu..dari aku lantik dia jadi pengawas kantin..hehehe..
ooppss...no pun intended...pengawas pantry sebab skodeng blog haku kire ok la tu ;)

dieya said...

hohoho ada pengawas yek? so u r the pailang kid yg suka lawan peraturan laa ni!

thankfully where i work publicity is key. the more people see us, the better it is. whilst many companies block facebook, mine instructs the staffs to register and add our company page on it!

knitfreak-to-be said...

tu la pasal, here facebook is blocked, tapi boleh pulak ade option untuk enable 'if you intend to use it for business purposes' so orang main masuk je la. though they have some marketing hype registered under facebook, tapi partially block the access, ntah ape2...

knitfreak-to-be said...

tu la pasal, here facebook is blocked, tapi boleh pulak ade option untuk enable 'if you intend to use it for business purposes' so orang main masuk je la. though they have some marketing hype registered under facebook, tapi partially block the access, ntah ape2...

PatinPasta said...

Uiks.. ada pengawas ke? Terketar-ketar naip komen nih.

En Pengawas! Jangan tuleh nama saya!