Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Updates

I have not been very well this year. Starting with the back pain..continue with the flue and running nose and at verge of getting that heal. I'm strucked with diarrhoea. I had the stomach upset since last Saturday and all throughout the weekend. Last two days things got worse, I have been in and out of the toilet every hour.

However I don't vomit, or have fever, only the frequent visit to the loo. Went to see doctor yesterday, she precribed some meds...aarrgghh.....I'm a junkie this year. You should see my house full with packs of meds for different things.

Normally if I went to any events, if at all there were food poisoning, my stomach can still take it. The rest will be going in and out of toilet, whilst your truly still standing strong. So I'm still puzzling trying to figure out what I have eaten that has causes me so much nuisance these few days.

Its still not OK, and this morning I have visited the ladies twice, if things does not get better, I have to see doctor again this afternoon, and she'll probably put me on drip. I've lost so much water and tired of going back and forth to the loo....and I'm not on MC

2 comments:

thE gEOgrAphicAlly blind said...

take care, azita...

knitfreak-to-be said...

thanks a lot, have to extra careful nowadays, you too take care :)