Thursday, December 31, 2009

Allah Lebih Sayangkan dia....

We are welcoming the new year, bet many are recollecting their moments of 2009. I never thought it would come to this day. One of my closest friend passed away this morning. She has been sick for quite a while. Last communication I had with her was during her birthday on 3rd Dec 09. She was opting for traditional meds after being in and out of hosp for 2-3 times. She sounds hopeful, I wanted to see her quite a few times but I guess she was to embarrassed with her condition. I should have insisted. And now I could not see her forever....

My dear friend, Rasidah Md Yusof passed away this morning at the age of 28. May she rest in peace and may this be a reminder to all of us that living is not just about living, how prepared are we to go 'there'?. May Allah bless her soul and I know Allah loves her more than I do.....

Al Fatihah...
[1]Dengan nama Allah, Yang Maha Pemurah, lagi Maha Mengasihani.
[2]Segala puji tertentu bagi Allah, Tuhan yang memelihara dan mentadbirkan sekalian alam.
[3]Yang Maha Pemurah, lagi Maha Mengasihani.
[4]Yang Menguasai pemerintahan hari Pembalasan (hari Akhirat).
[5]Engkaulah sahaja (Ya Allah) Yang Kami sembah, dan kepada Engkaulah sahaja kami memohon pertolongan.
[6]Tunjukilah kami jalan yang lurus.
[7]Iaitu jalan orang-orang yang Engkau telah kurniakan nikmat kepada mereka, bukan (jalan) orang-orang yang Engkau telah murkai, dan bukan pula (jalan) orang-orang yang sesat.
Aminn......
Tafsir from here

1 comment:

PatinPasta said...

Sorry for your loss. Hang in there. Al-Fatihah.