Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Creepy...or Coincidence?

Have you ever thought that you are unique, that no one likes what extra things that you like, (nope, defintely not talking about vampire craze as many has jumped in the bandwagon for the past 2 years). I am talking about me, yes me...

I thought I have weird combination of interest and my blogging topics were diversed, not the kind that a typical girl would blog about.

I like football, a lot since my friendster blogging days I have blog few entries about football. And this new blog, I have done the same as well.

I like languages, I took Spanish class , level 1 class, but for the second level I could not continue because at that time not enough people are enrolling for Saturday class. So it kinda stop halfway. Am trying to continue maybe next year.

So here's the thing, today is my lazy day of all day (boss not in, so you do the math). I blog-hopped and stumble upon this one blog. The girl actually dig both of the items above, and not just on high level, down to the very detail...

1. She's a fanatic football fan, and somehow we both blogged about Barca winning EUFA Champions Leaugue in 2006 (and both in friendster blog!!!) (see how far I blog hopped?)
2. She also took Spanish Class at Instituto Cervantes,KL in A2 now. Had I continued the class after whole semester of no Saturday class, I would have met her...hahaha..what a small world :)

I left a message on her blog, let see if she responded, if she does, I'll link her blog here..

Actually I have another creepy/coincidence thing back in uni, maybe some other time I'll blog about it. :)

p/s: I have a sneaky feeling that we are born in the same year, why? I don't know..hehehe...

4 comments:

shazzain said...

so..did she respond to the blog msg?

knitfreak-to-be said...

yup she did, nanti i'll put her link ;)

dieya said...

it's surreal isn't it??? btw thanks for linking me up! i've linked yours to mine too :-)
hasta luego!

shazzain said...

ahah! dieya is friends with Dora & Sheri somemore...what a small world..=)