- It talks about religion without offending others.
- Strong and good Islamic values
- Strong good family values
- Dialouge were spontaneous
- Filem ilmiah terbaik abad ini, no nonsense rempit or love or whatsoever
- Gets you thinking how far do you know your religion and others?
- Favourite scene- when the sisters about to go to sleep, they forgave everybody that hurt them during that day and later recites Ayat Kursi.
- Like any other Yasmin's movie, I cried throughout....touching to the very core...
I regret that people in Seremban dan sewaktu dengannya will have to travel extra far just to watch this movie. Its bad enough that Malaysians gets to watch this movie much later than S'porean, and the rest of the world, and now not all big cities are showing it. Truly dissappointed...