Last year I had summarise these as my achievements in 2007....read here. For 2008, not sure what I have accomplished...I think its not much but I can say enough for now.
I know for sure that I have achived these;
- Renovating the house in SP in progress : 50% done (not including the furnishing part..)
- Holiday trip in Bali with frens :)
- Gone through yet another Major Turn Around (plant shut down, without falling sick and managed to shed some 5 kg..hehehe..)
- Celebrate Aidilfitri in our new home in SP. My sis and I even made our own dodol ;p.
- Help Shaz organise the BBGS Class of 98 10th year reunion!!
- Attended more than 30 weddings (not sure whether this achivement but definitely a record)
- Drove all alone from JB to PD, from PD to Maran, and many other places..I am no fan of driving and would be prefer to be the passanger, but always the case I am either travelling alone, or with those who cannot drive, so no choice.
Actually my new year starts at 1 Muharram 1430H, slightly earlier than the Gregorian calender..so that leaves me less day to pursue my wish. Hopefully I can become a better Muslim this year, insyaAllah.....